Här nedan har jag kopierat schemat rakt av från Pro-dives hemsida (www.prodivecairns.com), så för er som är intresserade av att veta vad vi kommer syssla med de närmaste dagarna är det bara att ta en titt :)
Day 1: Academic and Pool Training
- 8:00am - Complimentary hotel transfer service available from your Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation (as far as Palm Cove)
- 8:30am - Registration at the Pro Dive training centre - 116 Spence street
- 8:45am - Academic training in the classroom
- 1:00pm - Dive medical and lunch break (lunch not included)
- 2:00pm - Pool training
- 5:30pm - Complimentary hotel transfer service available
Day 2: Academic and Pool Training
- 7:30am - Complimentary hotel transfer service available from your Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation (as far as Palm Cove)
- 8:30am - Pool training
- 12:30pm - Visit the Pro Dive retail shop
- 1:00pm - Lunch break (lunch not included)
- 2:00pm - Academic training in the classroom and final exam
- 5:45pm - Complimentary hotel transfer service available or transfer to Reef Teach Marine Biology presentation (optional). Please note transfer not available after Reef Teach.
Reef Teach: Optional 2.5hr marine biology presentation where you'll learn about the reef and the fish you'll meet. (Additional cost)
Day 3: Diving The Outer Great Barrier Reef
- 5:45am - Complimentary hotel transfer - available from Cairns city and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 6:15am - Check in at Pro Dive retail shop - corner Shields & Grafton Streets
- 7:00am - Depart Cairns for 3 days and 2 nights of fantastic diving/snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef. A light breakfast is served onboard
- 11:30am - Your first training dive in the ocean
- 12:45pm - Lunch is served - hearty soup with an array of fresh salads, cold meats and bread rolls
- 2:30pm - Your second training dive
- 6:00pm - Dinner - the menu changes each trip however it will be wholesome, hot and of course lots of it! Then - time to relax!
Day 4: More Great Diving
- 7:00am - Third training dive before breakfast - this will be the deepest training dive of your certification
- 8:00am - Enjoy a hearty breakfast of cereal, fresh fruit, bacon and eggs as well as toast and spreads
- 10:30am - Fourth and final training dive
- 12:00pm - Lunch on the second day is hot pasta with a variety of fresh salads
- 3:00pm - You are now a certified diver!!! First pleasure dive!!
- 6:00pm - Dinner - again, the menu changes each trip however it will be wholesome, hot and of course lots of it!
- 7:00pm - A guided night dive after dinner - another great experience!
Day 5: More Diving And Return To Cairns
- 6:30am - Your first dive of the day
- 7:30am - A hot breakfast accompanied with fresh fruit salad, cereals and toast
- 9:00am - After breakfast, the vessel makes its last site of the trip, where you will do your second dive of the day
- 11:00am - Your last dive! When you surface freshly made sandwiches are served as the vessel heads home
- 4:00pm - Complimentary accommodation transfers - Cairns city and Northern Beaches
- 7:30pm - Join fellow passengers and crew at a local restaurant for a farewell dinner if you wish